Kuber helps you manage Kubernetes clusters easily via your mobile device, making it possible to view the status of clusters and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch.
Kuber has many features (and there are more to come!):
- View the status of almost any resources. e.g. Pods, Deployments, PVs, Jobs, CronJobs, Nodes and so on.
- Scale deployments (replica sets / replication controllers) to accommodate short-term spikes in traffic.
- Inspect logs of any containers in realtime!
- Edit labels & Annotations via the lovely interface.
- View / Update almost any resources via YAML.
- Support managing multiple clusters.
- View top nodes & pods (requires metrics server).
- Supported authentication methods: Certificate, Credentials, Token, AWS IAM Authenticator (EKS)
- Support Face ID / Touch ID